Pages


Friday, January 28, 2011

Decorating for Spring...Bringing the Outside In

We are experiencing some amazing weather here today and it really has my head spinning with decorating ideas for spring. Oh, the possibilities!

Why is it with every new season, I want to completely redecorate my entire house. Notice I said...want to....I don't actually get to. I find the best approach when I get this itch to redecorate is just to re-purpose accessories I already have from around the house in new ways. That, plus, a few fun, new season-inspired accessories seem to do the trick....and keep the peace around my house. :)

Here are a few of my must-have items for bringing a little bit of spring into my house.

A big green boxwood wreath for the front door...



A few planters filled with pretty, fresh herbs....



And of course, the instant update for any room...a few new throw pillows...


 
Now, it's your turn....
I would love to hear what you guys do to bring a little bit of spring inside your home! 

And, in case you missed the post on our Facebook page....we just got a new shipment of fun fabrics for the shop...which means lots of fun new pillow covers will be making their way to our online shop very soon!

Don't forget, the birdcage cosmetic bag giveaway is still going on, so if you haven't entered yet read all about how to do so here.

Now, I'm headed home to take advantage of this beautiful weather and start conquering the chaos that is currently known as our backyard! Details on our backyard renovations, along with before and after pics coming soon. 

Happy weekend friends!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment